Champagne Peony Eau De Parfum
Eau de parfum captures our most beloved scents in their purest form. Highly coveted botanicals, exotic woods, precious flowers, and essences of ripe fruits compose the many notes of these fine fragrances.
A sparkling mix of pink grapefruit, effervescent prosecco, raspberry, French cassis, violet leaves, peony, crisp mint, and grape leaf.
- Top: Grapefruit, Lemon, Jasmine
- Middle: Peony, Mint, Peach, Rose
- Base: Peony, Mint, Peach, Rose
- Free from parabens and phthalates.
- Tested on people, not animals.
- Eau de Parfum concentration - strong but not overbearing.
Begin with one to two sprays. Less is more. Apply to dry skin after a shower (not clothes). Do not rub the perfume into the skin. Doing so breaks the molecular bond, making the scent weaker.